The mechanical structures for rooms
are used to anchor chassis and cross-connect systems, to distribute power to the various pieces of equipment, to channel the fibre optic connections and to hold any cables in the transmission rooms.
The ST2009 Ver. II
structure comes in two traditional models: single fronted for wall mounting, or double-fronted for mounting in the centre of the room.
With both models, ETSI-standard chassis (or cabinets) compatible with Telecom Italia technical specification no. 1350 may be installed, with the cable outlet either on the bottom of the unit (e.g. for raised floors) or through the top.
The ST 2009 Ver. II
is modular in composition, being made up of the following basic components:
- Modular switchboard
- Modular pole
- Modular elements with blocks (horizontal modular elements)
- Modular elements without blocks (horizontal modular elements)
- Interspersed elements
- Module attachment element
- Planar tube (tubular grid cable holder)
- F.O. ducts (protective fibre optics cable ducting)
- Cross-connect systems
- Various accessories
ENEL OPEN FIBER
This structure was designed to meet Enel Open Fiber’s
need to introduce an infrastructure with a high degree of flexibility of installation for use in more confined spaces as well as traditional POPs.
Benefits compared to traditional structures:
- Kits with few components
- Limited costs
- Easy to install and extend
- Shorter installation time